What Is A Cookie? Cookies are small data files sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive, mobile device, or other devices. First-party cookies are those set by the website owner and are used to enable the website to function properly and to make it operate more efficiently as well as to provide reporting information. 'Third-party cookies are cookies set by other parties, which allow content and functionality that is provided by third parties, such as ads and analytics, to work on our Website. Additionally, they can identify your device when you visit our Website or interact with other websites. "Session cookies" are those that expire when you close your browser, and "persistent cookies" are those that remain on your computer for more than one visit. If you reopen your browser after visiting a site with these cookies, they will recognize you.
Types Of Cookies We Use.
Strictly Necessary And Functional Cookies – These cookies are necessary for basic site functionality and to provide you with services on our Website, i.e, allowing your access to our Website, identifying you when you sign in your registered account, allowing your use of Website functions such as shopping carts and securing customer account pages. If you choose to disable these cookies, you will be unable to place order. These cookies are first-party and session cookies.
Performance And Functionality Cookies – These cookies are not strictly necessary but can enhance the Website’s performance and functionality by tracking usage on the Website. For example, they allow us to remember your site preference. If you choose to disable these cookies, certain functions such as the personalized features may become unavailable. These cookies are also first-party cookies and can be session or persistent.
Analytics And Customization Cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, such as which pages you visit, and help us customize it for you. Additionally, we can obtain statistics about website access and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns through analytics. These cookies collect aggregate information and do not collect personal identification information. It can be session cookies or persistent cookies, and it can be first-party or third-party cookies. The third party cookies include those from pinterest.com, facebook.com, and twitter.com.
Advertising And Marketing Cookies – We use these cookies for creating tailored advertisements according to your interests on our Website, on social media platforms, or on other websites. Cookies identify your preferences and analyze your online interactions with us. By disabling these cookies, you may receive advertising that is not as relevant to you. The cookies are a combination of first-party and third-party cookies and can be session or persistent. Cookies from third-parties include google.com, facebook.com, twitter.com, and bing.com.
Social Media Cookies – These cookies enable you to connect to third-party social media networks and share content from our website through to the social media networks. If you choose to disable these cookies, you will be unable to connect to the social media networks effectively and to share content. These cookies are mix of first party and third party cookies, and can be session or persistent. The third party cookies include pinterest.com, facebook.com and twitter.com.
Google Analytics. Our Website collects information about how you use it using Google Analytics. In the United States, Google's servers will store the information generated by the cookies about your use of our Website, such as the time, place, and frequency of your visits to our Website. Google will use these information on our behalf in order to analyze your use of our Website and compile reports regarding the activities on our Website and other internet usage. Your browser's information within Google Analytics will not be merged with or associated with any other data held by Google. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking at any time. For more details, please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How To Manage Your Cookies. Your browser can be configured to notify you when a cookie is received, and you can then decide whether to accept it. By changing your web browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies, and delete cookies as well. We do not respond to "Do Not Track" signals sent by Web browsers.
Here are the links of certain browsers with details of the cookies setting:
You should be aware that if you disable the cookies completely, our Website may be unable to function properly, and you may not be able to take full advantage of certain services/features.
EcoBlvd Privacy Statement For California Residents
Categories Of Personal Information We Collected.
In the preceding 12-month period, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, for example, name, email address, billing and shipping address and phone number
- Commercial information, for example, purchase habits and purchase history
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), for example, physical characteristics or description and payment information such as credit card number
- Protected classifications under California law, for example, age (over 40 years old), race and gender
- Geolocation data, for example, precise physical location such as IP address, billing address and shipping address
- Internet and other similar network activity, for example, browsing history, search history, consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement
- Visual information, for example, the pictures/images you upload to our Website
- Professional or employment-related information, for example, from employment candidates
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, for example, consumer profiles reflecting certain preferences, characteristics and behaviour
California Consumer Rights. As a California consumer, you have the rights to request:
- Access to your personal information that we have collected in the last 12 months, and additional information about our privacy practices, such as the categories of personal information we collected, how we collect such information, the business or commercial purpose to collect such information, how and who we share your personal information, the categories of personal information that we disclosed and sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed and sold the past 12 months. You may make this request twice for each 12-month period.
- Obtaining a copy of your electronic personal information in a readily usable format
- Obtaining certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes ("Shine the Light" Law (California Civil Code Section § 1798.83))
- Deletion of your personal information that we have collected. We may need to keep certain information for our legitimate business purpose or as required by applicable law, but we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request.
- Opt out of disclosure and sales of your personal information to third parties
- Using an authorized agent designated by you to make requests under CCPA. Your agent must provide us with a copy of a signed written authorization or power of attorney authorizing the agent to act on your behalf. We will take step to verify that the agent has been duly authorized.
- Not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of any of your CCPA rights
You may exercise your California consumer right by sending an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject of "California Privacy Right". As we are required under California law to verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information, please provide us with your name and email address. We may also contact you asking for certain information for verification purposes. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.