Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms. Our Terms and Conditions, including all policies referenced herein (these "Terms and Conditions" or "Agreement"), apply to (a) your use of or access to the Site/App, including any content, functionality, or services offered, and (b) your purchase of our products on or through the Site/App. Before using the Site/App, please review these Terms and Conditions carefully.
As a result of accessing or using our Site/App (or clicking to accept or agree to these Terms and Conditions when it is made available to you), (i) you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, which may be updated, modified and amended by us at any time without notice, and your continued use of the Website following the posting of any updated Terms and Conditions shall be deemed as your acceptance of the updated version of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) You agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) you will use the Site/App in compliance with applicable law; and (iv) you are of legal age under the laws of the country/state where you reside and have full legal capacity to accept these Terms and Conditions. You should discontinue using our Site/App if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, or if you do not meet all of these requirements.
Use of the Website. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Website. You agree to be bound by the Agreement (including these Terms and Conditions) by using the Website. Our normal practice is to refuse use of the Website only if these Terms and Conditions are violated, however, we remain entitled to refuse use of the Website to anyone at any time.
Registering an EcoBlvd Account. To register an account ("EcoBlvd Account") on the Website, you must be over thirteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided on registration by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively. We reserve the right to refuse registration of any account name that violates a trademark or may mislead other users. In addition, by registering with EcoBlvd, you agree that we can use any of the address and/or contact method you provide to us (including information submitted when you place an order) for promotional purpose related to EcoBlvd.
Password and Security. In order to create an EcoBlvd account, you must create a password. Protecting this password is vital to preventing fraud. Do not share the password with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, please contact us. In the event that the Company has reason to believe that a breach of security or misuse of the Website is likely, we may ask you to change your password, or we may suspend your EcoBlvd account.
Your EcoBlvd Account. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your EcoBlvd Account, and you are fully responsible for all actions that occur under the account and for any other activities that are performed under the account, such as sharing images on the Website. We reserve the right to remove your EcoBlvd Account if any description or keyword is considered inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise likely to cause us liability, harm or damages. Similarly, we may remove your EcoBlvd Account if there has been no activity for a period of one year. You may not use another's EcoBlvd Account without their permission. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your EcoBlvd Account or any other security breach. We will not be held liable for any acts or omissions on your part, including any damages incurred as a consequence. EcoBlvd will not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of unauthorized use of your EcoBlvd Account, but you may be liable for losses others suffer because of such unauthorized use.
Your use of the Website. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Distributing any illegal, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, or obscene material, or otherwise violating any laws;
- By transmitting material that encourages criminal conduct or violates laws, regulations, or codes of conduct;
- Using the Website in a way that interferes with another's enjoyment; or
- Creating, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the owner's permission.
- You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this provision.
Your Content on the Website. Your content (the "Content") is entirely your responsibility and you are responsible for any harm caused as a result of that content being submitted, posted and displayed on our website. You may post material to the Website, post links on the Website, comment on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow a third party to make) material available through the Website. Content includes data, text, files, information, images, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio files, video files, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links, codes, scripts, computer software, and other materials. The Content that you upload to the Website can be removed by our system without prior communication includes but not limited to the following reasons:
- The proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights of any third party in the Content are infringed by the copying, downloading and use of the Content;
- If the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of the Contents belong to your employer, you do not have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- Any third-party licenses relating to the Content has not been fully complied with and successfully pass through to end users under any required terms and all royalties, fees and other monies owing to other persons and relating to the use of the Content must have not been fully and duly settled;
- The Content violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- The Content contains the naked body or intimate parts of a real person;
- The Content includes any bugs, viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is a spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, and contains unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content contains any pornographic material, profanity language, threats or material which incites aggression towards individuals or entities and/or spreading violence/hatred, and does not infringe;
- Your EcoBlvd Account username misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company;
Our Right to Use Your Content on Website. We do NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the Content that you submit, post and display on or via the Website. By submitting, posting and displaying any Content on or via the Website, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, adapt, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, transmit, store, translate, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or otherwise exploit such Content, including without limitation, the adaptation, reproduction and distribution of part or all of the Content in any media formats through any media channels.
Visitors' Activities on the Website. Visitors' Contents ("Visitors' Contents") which are posted to the Website by those visiting the Website and without signing up for EcoBlvd accounts have not been evaluated by us and we cannot evaluate them. We will not be responsible for Visitors' Contents or their use or effects. In using the Website, we do not state or imply that we support the Visitors' Contents, or that we believe such Visitors' Contents are accurate, valuable, or harmless. Taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other destructive content is your responsibility. As well as technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and other errors, the Website may contain Visitors' Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the Website may include Visitors' Contents that violate privacy or publicity rights, or that violate intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or that are subject to additional terms and conditions, express or implied. In all circumstances, we disclaim any and all responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of the Website by visitors, the submission, posting and display of Visitors' Content on the Website, or the downloading by visitors of any Content on the Website.
Your Payment / Orders on the Website. The orders placed on the Website are subjecting to being charged with import fees, taxes, custom duties, related package handling fees and/or any other relevant charges required by the corresponding designated country and/or the organization(s) that handle(s) the shipment / delivery of the orders. None of these charges are included in the price that you pay on the Website. Items cannot be sent as gifts, and your purchase may or may not have these charges, depending on the policies of the designated country and/or the organization(s) that handle(s) the package. If any of the said charges apply, you may need to pay for them to the respective collection authority in advance of receiving your purchase. You should check with any related authority of your country (or the designated country of the order) for any charges required to receive the goods you order from EcoBlvd. EcoBlvd is not responsible for any of these charges, and would not refund on item(s) returned to us due to unaccepted / undelivered and/or any other reasons unless otherwise agreed with EcoBlvd in advance.
Availability of the Website. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as it reasonably can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
Third Party Websites. The Website includes links to other websites and webpages ("Third Party Websites"). We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the Third Party Websites to which the Website links and that link to the Website. We do not have any control over the Third Party Websites, and will not be responsible for their contents, use, privacy policies, or practices. By linking to a Third Party Website, we do not represent or imply that we endorse such Third Party Website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. We disclaim any and all responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the Third Party Websites.
Intellectual Property. The Content we display on the Website is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, database and other intellectual property rights, which is either owned by or licensed to us. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable licence to reproduce and display the EcoBlvd Content (excluding any software code) solely for viewing and using the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, make available online or transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any of the EcoBlvd Content without written permission from us or the owner of the intellectual property rights. The Agreement does not transfer to you any of our or the third party's intellectual property rights, and all rights, titles and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with us. Further, the EcoBlvd logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in association with EcoBlvd or on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks or other intellectual property rights of the Company or our licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in association with the Website may be the trademarks or other intellectual property rights of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of our or third party's trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos.
Copyright Infringement. As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to or from the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us. We will use our reasonable endeavours to respond to all such notices, and if required or appropriate, remove the infringing material or disable all links to the infringing material. We may, but has no obligation to end a visitor’s permission to visit and use the Website if, under appropriate conditions, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or others.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide us with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Changes. We reserve the right to amend the Agreement (in particular, these Terms and Conditions) from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any material changes in the Agreement (in particular, these Terms and Conditions) will be notified to you via the email address provided by you on registration or published via a suitable announcement on the Website. You should nonetheless periodically review the up-to-date version of these Terms and Conditions available at https://www.EcoBlvd.com/terms. The changes will apply to the use of the Website immediately after such notice has been given. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. If you do not wish to accept any of the new Agreement, you must not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the positing of the amendments on the Website, your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Agreement (in particular, the new Terms and Conditions). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the Agreement (in particular, the Terms and Conditions).
Termination. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your EcoBlvd account at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion if you breach any of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions. If you wish to terminate your EcoBlvd account, you may inform us. Suspension or cancellation of your EcoBlvd account shall not affect our and your rights and liabilities accrued before such suspension/cancellation. All provisions of the Agreement (in particular, the Terms and Conditions), which by their nature shall survive termination of the Agreement, including, without limitation, intellectual property, representations and warranties, indemnification, disclaimer of warranties, and limitations of liability.
Site Errors. In the event a product is listed on the Website at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, orders for such products will be revised to reflect the correct price or information. We reserve the right to reject any orders placed on the site.