What Is Personal Data?
For the purpose of this Policy, Personal Data means and includes your name, phone number, address, email address, online identifiers, and any other data which, directly or indirectly, can identify you.
Personal Data We Collect
Information Voluntarily Provided To Us. You give us your Personal Data and other information when you visit our Website, place orders, make purchases, register or create an account with us, interact with our customer service when you ask for help or provide feedback, or participate in our surveys, reviews, contests, and sweepstakes. The Personal Data obtained and collected by us includes:
- Contact information (i.e., your name, phone number, postal address, email address, birthday, and any other personal data)
- Details of purchase/order made and your purchase history
- Your payment information, such as billing address, credit card information, and other information required for placing an order or completing the purchase
- Your consumer behaviors and habits
- Information and reason of contacting our customer service, and communication content between you and our customer service
Information Automatically Collected By Us. Certain information is automatically collected by cookies and other tracking technologies when you visit our Website or interact with our emails or advertisements.
- Internet protocol (IP) address and other device identifiers
- Your login information, browser type, browser plug-in types, operation system, time zone setting
- Information about your visit to our Website pages (e.g., products you searched or viewed for, the amount of time you spend on each page, crashes and download errors, and response times).
Please see the EcoBlvd Cookies Policy for more information. You can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies or limit certain tracking. However, changes, adjustments, or limitations may affect your experience of some services/features on our Website, or you may not be able to take full advantage of them.
Information Collected From Third-Party Sources. Our site uses third-party sources to obtain and collect certain of your information, such as social media, third-party apps, and similar technologies. This information may include your name, user name, postal address, phone number, email address, demographic information, habits, preferences, interests, and any other publicly-observed information.
Your first and last name, profile picture, gender, birthday, e-mail address, address, list of friends, habits, preferences, and interests may be included.
Combination of Information. In accordance with clauses 2.1 to 2.4 above, we may combine the data we collect, obtain, or receive from and above you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
To Perform A Contract With You. Processing your Personal Data is necessary for us to perform our contractual obligations, including processing the order(s) you have placed and the payments or entering into a contract on your behalf.
For Our Legitimate Interest. We use and process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests, and these interests do not conflict with your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms. Our legitimate interests include:
- To manage your registered account(s) or membership with us
- To run and develop our business activities
- To pursue and conduct general marketing and promotional activities
- To provide you with our customer services, such as after-sale service, answering your queries, and providing you with the required products, services, or information.
- To invite your feedback to improve our products, service, and Website
- To conduct research, review, and analysis
- To manage and administer our accounts and record
- To prevent or detect fraud and abuses of our Website
Based On Your Consent. Additionally, we may also use and process your Personal Data for other marketing purposes based on your consent:
- To communicate with you on updates about our products
- To deliver the type of product that may be of interest to you, including tailored advertisements
- To personalize and customize your Website experience
Who And How We Share Your Personal Data
We do not sell your Personal Information. However, we may share it with the following parties:
Authorized Personnel. Only EcoBlvd's duly authorized personnel would have access to your Personal Data as needed for the purposes described in clause 2 above.
Other Third Parties. In addition, we share your Personal Data with the following third parties:
- Service Providers, including service providers for (a) web hosting, analytics, and related services, (b) payment processing, (c) order fulfillment and shipping, (d) fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and (e) marketing services on our behalf. The service providers are obligated contractually not to use, share, or disclose your Personal Data unless necessary to perform the services on our behalf or comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Business Partners with whom we may collaborate in offering offer products
- Advertising Partners, who will be allowed to set cookies or other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities on our Website. We may also share certain selected personal information with them, such as purchase records and demographic information. They may use the information collected for "interest-based advertising" and "online behavioral advertising, i.e., to deliver tailored or targeted advertisements to you on other websites.
- Trusted Third Parties, where disclosure is necessary (a) to protect the security or integrity of our databases or our Website; (b) for legal proceedings (e.g., legal action against pirated, counterfeit or unauthorized products) and to take precautions against legal liability; (c) in connection with the management of our business and operations; (d) in the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, change of control or any other similar event, to the extent permitted by applicable law; or (e) as required by applicable law or regulations, to the extent compatible with this Privacy.
Transfer of Personal Data
Outside Of The Origin Country. The Personal Data that you provide may be transferred outside of the country from which it was originally collected and may be shared both within the group and with third parties located in other jurisdictions that may not have comparable data protection laws. Whenever Personal Data is transferred, it will be protected in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
Outside Of EEA. In the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we protect your Personal Information by means of appropriate safeguards, such as a contract or a binding corporate rule (Article 47 of the GDPR as of 25 May 2018) in order to transfer your Personal Information outside the EEA. All Personal Data so transferred should have adequate protection in accordance with applicable data protection rules.
Security And Retention
Security. Protecting the security of your Personal Data is extremely important to us, and we are committed to doing so. To protect your Personal Data from accidental loss, unauthorized destruction, alteration, disclosure or access, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures. There is no 100% secure method of transferring and storing information. Although we make commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You transmit any such information on the internet at your own risk. Our recommendation for the best possible security of your personal data and information is that your device should be protected (e.g., the latest antivirus software) and that your internet service provider takes appropriate security measures for network data transmission (e.g., firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
Retention. For the purposes set forth in this Policy, we will retain your Personal Data as long as necessary, and in any case as long as legal restrictions apply.
Your Rights Concerning Your Personal Data
You have the rights to:
- Get a copy of your Personal Data
- Access, correct, and update your Personal Data
- Restrict our use and processing of your Personal Data
- Object our use and processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing and other purpose based on a "legitimate interest"
- Request to delete your Personal Data
- Withdraw a consent given to us previously
Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Make a complaint against us with your local data protection supervisory authority.
You may exercise any of these rights by sending an email to us (privacy@EcoBlvd.com) with the subject of "Personal Data Right". We will take steps to verify your identity. Please provide us with your name, email address and evidence of your identity. We may also contact you asking for certain information for verification purposes. We will honor your above requests free of charge. However, to the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee or not to act on the request in case of the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Links To Social Media Platforms And Other Sites
Social Media Platforms. We use social media plug-ins on our website, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and Snapchat. We will also provide the social media platforms with your activity on our Website if you interact with these plug-ins. These social media platforms are not under our control and we do not endorse or make any representations about them. We are not responsible for their privacy practices or content. Please read the privacy policies of the social media platforms with which you interact.
Other Sites. We may also include hyperlinks to third-party websites and applications on our Website. The links are provided for your convenience only. Third-party websites/applications are not endorsed or recommended by us, and we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices. Please read the privacy policies of any website/application you visit before you provide your Personal Data to them.
Children's Privacy Protection
Keeping children safe online is a priority for us. Neither our services nor our Website are directed to children under the age of 13, and neither do we knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Children should always obtain consent from their parents before sharing personal information. We will delete such information as soon as possible from our files and cease and terminate the child's register account/membership if we become aware that personal information about a child under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 in certain EU member countries) is collected without verifiable parental consent. If you are concerned about your child's use of our Website, we recommend that you utilize web-filtering technology to supervise their access.
Please contact us immediately at privacy@EcoBlvd.com with a subject of "Children's Privacy Protection" if you learn your child has provided us with personal information without your consent.
Please refer to EcoBlvd’s Cookies Policy.
Please refer to EcoBlvd’s Privacy Statement For California Residents
Questions And Concerns
Please send any questions, concerns, complaints, or feedback regarding this Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be responded to and your concerns resolved as soon as possible.